Sunday, March 11, 2012

Junkin in our booth in Canton.....

Happy Sunday to ya....hope you remembered to "Spring Forward" last night! I love this time, but it does take a few days to get used to losing that hour of sleep!!! I know you must be SHOCKED to see new blog updates two days in a row......but, I wanted to share a few pics of our last Canton Weekend!!! We love Canton in the Spring and it is such a great time to come out and go junkin......hope you can plan a trip to see us soon!







                                                       HUGS.....CATHY

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....I see baby heads!!! I love them!!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy, your shop looks gorgeous as always. Hope you have a wonderful Canton. I've been so busy lately haven't been there in a while, but hopefully before to long. Hope you have a great week!
    Hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dolls body parts & heads are crazy good!!!

    ReplyDelete