Monday, March 19, 2012

Fun under The Big Top in Waxahachie!

We are back from a Fun, Filled weekend in Waxahachie where we were part of The Petticoats on The Prairie Show and what a show it was!!! We so enjoyed all of you that came out and shopped with us.....and we are already looking forward to their 2nd show! Now we will all try and rest up for our up-coming Canton weekend in 2 weeks when our friend Karen Ricci Hillman will be hosting her art event...Beauty in Blue at the Whitworth Ranch! They will also be spending some fun time with us in our booth shopping and creating a project as well! After our Canton weekend, we will rest up and then hit the road to Warrenton and Round Top for our 1st Girls Gone Junkin Road Trip....Yee Haw, it's a crazy busy life but I would not have it any other way!





Junkin Hugs to all of you......Cathy and The GGJ Gang!

5 comments:

  1. Girls, I'll be seeing ya at Zapp Hall! It's going to be a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful.... When you are at Warrenton stop by and see me at Bar W Field.... maybe I will see you at the blog party. I already have 3 trailers down there, and depending on weather I will be setting up this Thursday the 22nd. It will be fun!!!!
    Effie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to hear how the show in Waxahachie went!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie....the show was GREAT! Great vendors, lots of shoppers, and a fun time! I hope this is the first of many to come!

      Delete
  4. WOW looked like fun...sorry I missed that. Nice to see you again. Hope thing are going great for you.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete